Friday, December 5, 2008

poster presentation

As part of out senior leadership/management class, we are required to do a change project in which we identify a problem on the unit to which we are assigned, then review literature related to the problem and come up with a solution. Then, hopefully, we guide the unit through the actual change. My unit decided against going through with the change I proposed, unfortunately, but I'll still be presenting my proposal and literature review in the form of a poster. I'll try to get a picture up after the presentation on Tuesday.

I just had my first and last final yesterday, which wasn't a big deal, and after that my list of remaining tasks is as follows:

A case study for my online class (abnormal psychology--not nursing related),
Some evidence-based literature stuff for my frail elderly class,
The poster and binder of evidence,
A nurse exemplar paper for Seminar,
And something else I can't remember right at the moment.

It all seems like it's going so fast....

No comments:

Post a Comment